• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SAI Flexi software V 11 - Full programs and licenses for sale

Laura Tucker

Getting you Noticed since 1994
Friday - ALL SOLD, thanks to this thread.

Thursday - I have 1 Flexi Pro v11 for sale. $1000.00. I've sold the other licenses already.

Wednesday - I have 16 licensed versions of flexi 11 and we only need to keep 12 of them. These are all verifiable through SAI and the programs can be downloaded directly from SAI once you purchase from me. We've been in business 24 years and simply don't need that many licenses to keep up every year. I have a variety of FlexiSIGN-PRO, FlexiSIGN, and FlexiDESIGNER licenses. They are all on version 11 and available to update through SAI once you own them. Please contact me at 479-621-6626 x11 or email me at ltucker@bestsigngroup.com. Thank you - Laura Tucker

Last edited:

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Dang..... we could use another design license. If you realize you might have one let me know!

Happy New Year!