• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SAI Production manager rip

bsm

What has happened with SAI Flexis new rip in version 19. Looks to have removed the SO Diffusion dithering type and replaced with Stochastic. Everything I print is a different colour now.
I can send a blue colour to rip at 100,70,0,20 and the rip maps the colour at 65,65,10,13.
Most darker blues will come out violets.

jimdtg

We have a thread that said about color problems with Flexi 19. That should roll back to Flexi 12 and wait for new build that they solve problem.

Saturn

Aging Member
That's exactly it. They have gotten rid of SO Diffusion as an option. The rumor is that is was a licensing issue.

If you have the ability to create your own profiles using Enhanced Stochastic you will be in good shape. If not, I believe they have a "convert" option somewhere in version 19 you can use, although it may not work any better than you've already discovered.

A lot of folks are rolling back to version 12 for the time being...

• Agree
Reactions: bsm

bsm

We have a thread that said about color problems with Flexi 19. That should roll back to Flexi 12 and wait for new build that they solve problem.
Thanks, Trying to work out how to do that as I do not have a hard copy just the cloud version.

Saturn

Aging Member
There was a post within the last 1-2 months that had a download link for the subscription version of Flexi 12. Can't locate it quickly, but you may have better luck, or someone else may chime in here shortly. You would also probably have luck reaching out to Flexi support as I think they are brutally aware of the issues with 19.

ProPDF

What has happened with SAI Flexis new rip in version 19. Looks to have removed the SO Diffusion dithering type and replaced with Stochastic. Everything I print is a different colour now.
I can send a blue colour to rip at 100,70,0,20 and the rip maps the colour at 65,65,10,13.
Most darker blues will come out violets.

Go here to this thread. I put the link in it for rolling back that was given to us by SAI tech support.

https://signs101.com/threads/link-to-switch-back-from-flexi19-to-flexi-12.154603/#post-1441881