• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Same Day Stickerman

george clark

good mornin'..... new 2 this site. looks great! tryin' 2 locate a refurbished eco/sol? should i go 2 fourms 4 this?

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
You're not writing a telegram or composing a text for your posse, here you can use as many words as you desire without resorting to childish abbreviations ans substitutions. You can speak in complete coherent sentences. Give it a try, then perhaps someone might have at least a glimmer of an idea of just what you might be trying to say.

george clark

Gud 1, Pat. I actually started that because a gud friend of mine whose good at most thingz, waz just not good at spelling. So wuz tryin' 2 show 'em it was ok by doing the same. So thatz where that came from. But that aside... I'm in the market for a Roland Versa Cam print-cut, and I'm new to this site. What r u into business / sign wise?

george clark

You're not writing a telegram or composing a text for your posse, here you can use as many words as you desire without resorting to childish abbreviations ans substitutions. You can speak in complete coherent sentences. Give it a try, then perhaps someone might have at least a glimmer of an idea of just what you might be trying to say.
...You say "abbreviations "and what?" substitutions?" lol

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
...You say "abbreviations "and what?" substitutions?" lol

Somewhere it is written that any critique of spelling and/or grammar will contain a spelling and/or grammar error. The gods of perversity never rest. But a typo isn't a grammatical error nor a deliberate misspelling.

Perhaps you might appeal to the apparatus here at this site and have them fashion a forum for the semi-literate. There you can input your particular flavor of genuine urban gibberish and your fellow travelers can respond in kind making you feel right at home in these waters..

george clark

Somewhere it is written that any critique of spelling and/or grammar will contain a spelling and/or grammar error. The gods of perversity never rest. But a typo isn't a grammatical error nor a deliberate misspelling.

Perhaps you might appeal to the apparatus here at this site and have them fashion a forum for the semi-literate. There you can input your particular flavor of genuine urban gibberish and your fellow travelers can respond in kind making you feel right at home in these waters..
ok. soundz gud..... thanx.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If I understand you correctly....... have you tried any of the dealerships in your local area ?? Good place to start is where they sell them.

If someone has one to sell here, it would most likely be in the classifieds.

I like the way you spell things. It shows what our school systems are letting out into the work force these days. No kid left behind..... regardless of how illiterate they are. :iamwithstupid:

george clark

Already like this site / forum... you guys are cool....... And going back to where I started, I've decided to simply pull the trigger on a new Roland Versa Camm 54. Problem solved... Unless one of you guys have a better idea? I'm all earz......

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Okay, enough fun. Now, let's get a little serious with your request.

What kinda market are you going after ?? That will determine size and type of digital printer you want to get.

Also, you're gonna need a laminator.

Do you have enough business coming in for such a purchase or would you do better farming your work out until you get a better feel for what equipment you really need ??

Do you have the space for a printer/cutter and laminator and still have enough room to work on other projects ?? Will you have proper ventilation for such a printer ??

printhog

gud 2c a purson gowing in2 d syne trayed thet haz speling skilz. (HEY - why don't the red underlines show on the actual posts?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Can't say much on spelling & grammar. If spell-check is not on my signature block would be spelled different 9 times out of 10.

wayne k
guam usa

Pat Whatley

McKean's Law
Formulated by lexicographer Erin McKean, McKean's law states, "Any correction of the speech or writing of others will contain at least one grammatical, spelling, or typographical error."

ams

I recommend starting completely over and try introducing yourself in a better manner and people will be more willing to help you.