• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Same head rank?

grafixhenk

I am just in the process of replacing one of the printheads on our falcon outdoor. After removing and looking at the head rank numbers they are the same?

So i do not have to re-enter the numbers?

grafixhenk

Crap! I just got through replacing the head, opend the box with the dampers and they are the wrong size. Man next week is going to suck, already don't have enough time in a day

RG

I can feel your pain. Been there and done that. I wouldn't think you would need to, but I would re-enter the head rank numbers. It will only take a few seconds and that will be one less thing that might go wrong. Good luck.

RG

I feel your pain. Been there and done that. You probably wouldn't have to, but I'd re-enter the head rank just to be on the safe side. It will only take a few seconds and will be one less thing that might go wrong later. Good luck.

grafixhenk

yes they are, so I won the lottery got the same number. I checked the new and old head. We are up and running and she prints like a brand new one!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i have also had heads with the same number, they are unique in the sense that each head must have that number inputed in the printer, but heads can have the same #

that being said, i have replaced heads and forgot to change the number and it still printed...