• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sandblasting How to

I have recently had a client ask me to cut sandblasting material for him. I have the Graphtec 8600-130 model cutter. I understand you need to use a 60 degree blade and go slowly cutting. But having never used the product who is the material actually transferred to the product that is needing sandblasted. The final image size would be 48" tall by 72" wide which I'm assuming will need to be tiled because I can't find anything wider than 30". Any help would be much appreciated.

studio 440

I have recently had a client ask me to cut sandblasting material for him. I have the Graphtec 8600-130 model cutter. I understand you need to use a 60 degree blade and go slowly cutting. But having never used the product who is the material actually transferred to the product that is needing sandblasted. The final image size would be 48" tall by 72" wide which I'm assuming will need to be tiled because I can't find anything wider than 30". Any help would be much appreciated.
3m buttercut sandblast mask