Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sandy before / after

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by petepaz, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Matt-Tastic

Matt-Tastic Member

Nov 25, 2008
    I've got family in OC MD, and they went and got their own pics and they are crazy. I hope people are getting by up there.

If you can, Red Cross is kicking the storm reliefs ***, but can always use help.

2. petepaz

petepaz Major Contributor

Feb 14, 2007
    NJ/NY/PA
    still people with out power and yesterdays storm didn't help any. horrible times for a lot of people. i made a donation. it's not much but every little bit helps

3. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Active Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
  4. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    The saddest thing about that link... The Brielle photo is above my Uncles restuarant and the Brick Photo is a block from my Aunt and Uncles House... its so sad to see this devistation!

5. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Active Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
    They Keyport area...I was there the day after. Those sat photos dont do it justice. It was a boat graveyard. Mine was amongst them.

6. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Stony point marina destroyed. Hundreds of big ones destroyed. 3 boats made it, ours and a friends. Sorry wyldgfi, I know all too well what it's like to loose a big boat.

7. WYLDGFI

WYLDGFI Active Member

Oct 27, 2006
    Linden, NJ
    Only thing I could laugh about was I didnt have to go searching for it......it was attached to the trailer, right where I left it. Its a boat...a hobby...MY Xanex for this crazy industry...so Im keeping things in perspective about how other people lost a lot more.

Attached Files:

8. CheapVehicleWrap

CheapVehicleWrap Very Active Member

Dec 2, 2008
    I was talking 50-60 footers. Did have a friend with a 54' survive in Brick though.