• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sandy before / after

Matt-Tastic

I've got family in OC MD, and they went and got their own pics and they are crazy. I hope people are getting by up there.

If you can, Red Cross is kicking the storm reliefs ***, but can always use help.

petepaz

still people with out power and yesterdays storm didn't help any. horrible times for a lot of people. i made a donation. it's not much but every little bit helps

Christian @ 2CT Media

The saddest thing about that link... The Brielle photo is above my Uncles restuarant and the Brick Photo is a block from my Aunt and Uncles House... its so sad to see this devistation!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
They Keyport area...I was there the day after. Those sat photos dont do it justice. It was a boat graveyard. Mine was amongst them.

CheapVehicleWrap

They Keyport area...I was there the day after. Those sat photos dont do it justice. It was a boat graveyard. Mine was amongst them.

Stony point marina destroyed. Hundreds of big ones destroyed. 3 boats made it, ours and a friends. Sorry wyldgfi, I know all too well what it's like to loose a big boat.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Only thing I could laugh about was I didnt have to go searching for it......it was attached to the trailer, right where I left it. Its a boat...a hobby...MY Xanex for this crazy industry...so Im keeping things in perspective about how other people lost a lot more.

Attachments

• wyldgfi boat.jpg
    wyldgfi boat.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 46