• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Satelite Images

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Google it! I check all my trips out with Google Maps. I look at the property and ask the Real Estate Agents if it is the right piece of property. If it is, I can get a good idea where the sign or signs will be located... helps me know where the ROW's are before I go there. Saves me a ton of time and fuel. I also use google maps for my site maps when apply for permits! Next best thing to the wheel!

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Is it just me, or did the OP ask what people do when a client(which makes this transaction commercial) ask for an aerial shot?

Sorry cheaters, you can not print anything off Google Maps for monetary gains.

AKwrapguy

I guess it all depends on what thy want the image for. If they want it for a wrap and needs to be hi-res than pay a photographer. If they just need something that's lo-res for a website or card than run down there with a decent camera and snap one on a good day.

shoresigns

Is it just me, or did the OP ask what people do when a client(which makes this transaction commercial) ask for an aerial shot?

Sorry cheaters, you can not print anything off Google Maps for monetary gains.

Just select the watermark in Photoshop, press Shift+F5 and select "Content-Aware".