• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Say it isn't so!!! Not Bacon...

Bigdawg

Just Me
Might want to get your fill of ham this year, because "a world shortage of pork and bacon next year is now unavoidable," according to an industry trade group.

Bacon shortage - 5 ways to help

I think I have to go make a bunch of bacon right now... wondering if I should be learning how to make bacon jerky for the coming bacon apocalypse!!

rjssigns

Say it ain't so. Bacon is the ulti-meat. It makes everything better. I can see it now. Bacon black markets popping up in dark alleys. Bacon being sold out of the trunks of cars. The horror, the humanity...

TheSnowman

I don't get how there can't be any money in pigs if everyone loves bacon as much as they do. I personally am not a bacon fan...but they just talk about how farmers make no money raising them so no one does it. Is it because their fields have turned into "fuels" now so they get more for it there than with people eating it?