• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sc-540 Pumps

How can one make sure that the pumps are working properly?

Hey Charly L,

If the pump(s) and pump motor(s) are working properly (along with all other supporting components, such as cap tops, dampers, joints, etc), the printer will function and print normally and correctly.

Based on your question, we suspect the printer ink flow is not working well and you're trying to trace the source of the failure. Well, we can reassure you there's only so much you can do before it's recommended to contact an authorized Roland dealer for servicing.

If you're experiencing nozzle dropout/ink flow problems, we you can do it perform a maintenance cleaning on the printer (using the swabs and cleaning liquid), followed by a powerful cleaning (or two). If the problem(s) continue, please call your dealer ASAP.

If you have additional questions or need extra support directly from Roland corporate support, please submit an "official" support request form online here: Product Support Form | Roland

If you do write us, we look forward to helping you and take care,

Roland Technical Support
Roland DGA Corp.
rn

Charly L

I am in Chicago. Can you suggest a tech that will work with aftermarket parts. I have a tech but he won't come out because of the aftermarket parts.

Hey Charly L,

We used the online Roland dealer locator and there are several Roland dealers to select from that service your area. It's recommended that you pull up the list and call each to find a dealer that's willing to help you. Start here: Dealer Locator | Roland.

Take care,
rn