• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SC545 with bulk ink - wall mount?

intensegraphics

I bought my used Roland a couple of years ago. It came with a bulk ink system using Triangle Inks. Due to space issues, I am wondering if anyone knows if the tanks can be mounted on the wall instead of the end of the machine?

TIA!
Michelle

intensegraphics

I am attaching a couple of pictures. Sorry they aren't the greatest since they are off of my phone.

My machine came all set up so I was curious about if they needed to be at a certain level.

I have issues once in a while with the color dropping out on me, and after going over everything else a tech suggested it may have something to do with the bulk system.

I am in a very confined area and have to swing one end of the printer out to get behind it to load the media. I thought it possibly could be jostling the tanks enough to cause some sort of issue. Hence the thought of wall mounting them.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Michelle

Attachments

• bulkink1.jpg
    bulkink1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 54
  • bulkink2.jpg
    bulkink2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 64

intensegraphics

I must admit, I am a little confused. I will add a picture of the rear of the machine.

The lines wouldn't even reach from the other end of the machine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 70

CS-SignSupply-TT

Sorry for the confusion. Excellent picture! It is worth a thousand words. I would NOT mount on the wall. However, you might want to consider mounting the BULK INK on the black space ABOVE the ink cartridges. Upon further review, I think NOT. Space considerations as they are, I would leave well enough alone