• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screen Print Yard Signs

BAD NOVA

I'm looking for a wholesale supplier for 4mm 24"x18" yard signs tow color, I'm in Ohio so hope to find someone close.
Thanks Brian

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Send me a pm io have some info for you ... guaranteed lowest prices on internet...from ohio ... fast turnaround... great reviews

You've been a member here for 10 years. By now, YOU should know the rules. Unless you pay for a Merchant Membership, you cannot respond to inquiries of this nature. It's a low and unethical move on your part, if you are a wholesaler. Why not just pony up and start soliciting your wares ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I was referring someone not myself, and 10 years or not i post occasionally and hardly know the rules, by the bickering posted most the time on here not even related to signs i did not know people really followed rules anyways....so YOU should settle down and probably get back to work

Ahh, sorry dude, but you don't hafta tell me what to say or do. I didn't do anything wrong. You did. As for referring someone besides yourself, that seems highly doubtful. Based upon your name, your profile and location.... I do believe you were doing some self proclaimed hawking.

SameDay Signs

Ahh, sorry dude, but you don't hafta tell me what to say or do. I didn't do anything wrong. You did. As for referring someone besides yourself, that seems highly doubtful. Based upon your name, your profile and location.... I do believe you were doing some self proclaimed hawking.

CALL THE DUDE, i don't screen print bud i outsource that myself - i accept your apology jackass
some people actually believe in being helpful not a worried little girl about others

Reveal1

CALL THE DUDE, i don't screen print bud i outsource that myself - i accept your apology jackass
some people actually believe in being helpful not a worried little girl about others

I think the shift key on your keyboard is sticky. Might want to get that fixed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, It's another little girl here replying. I'm new to this site, but have 50 years experience in screen printing. My Dad taught me when I was just a youngster. I hope I'm not doing anything this site doesn't approve, but I am new

My SCREEN PRINT company is 48 years old & principally a printer of fluorescent billboards. Of course we do Coro yard signs as well. Located in W. PA.

You're brand spanking new, so perhaps you didn't read the rules and policies of this place. Unless you are a Merchant Member you are not supposed to solicit anything..... from your wares, to your services. It is frowned upon and will be removed by a moderator. There are paying Merchant Members who pay good money to help fund this place so they can advertise. If you want to do the same, I'd suggest looking into joining as a Merchant Member. The mods and owner are overworked monitoring this place, so the regular membership can hit the little report button on each and every post at the bottom and lend a helping hand.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Fair enough a new member but it’s already been stated about three times in the above posts that you can’t sell anything without a MM