• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screenprinted Pint Glasses?

splizaat

Hey Guys!
I have a good customer of ours wanting to do 20-30 cases of single-color screenprinted pint glasses for their burger joint. Who would you all recommend??

(If there's a better process for these, that's fine too...just one color - BLACK on clear pint glasses)

Thank you in advance!

wildside

We have got good work from grandstand I think their site is egrandstand.com

They are retail, I have never found a good wholesaler

splizaat

Difficult to be competitive with the shipping! The price of the glasses is excellent there (I thought) but the shipping of $250-350 kills it for us :(

ExecuPrintGS

Look into pad printing instead of screen printing. We do it in house, but again, shipping would probably kill any profit on the job.

Ultimate13

We use ETS Express. They have been awesome on many jobs we have done over the years. I think they have 2 locations, one happens to be close to us so we don't get hurt too bad on shipping, but either way we pass it on to the customer.