• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal 54 Laminator

gibbsgraphix

I'm uncertain if this is a user mistake or issues with the machine. We are trying to lay vinyl on an 1/8" adhesive Omega board and the machine keeps stopping in the process. It starts off fine while we have it set on a low speed and then will stop itself. Wouldn't be as bad but it causes disruption in the vinyl where it stops. Any suggestions? Thank You.

AF

Make sure the safety system is not being activated: laser light, kill switch, kick strips etc.

gabagoo

I have had several problems with the chain loosening up and then it stopped working altogether, I had a friend weld the main drive to the roller bar and now it never fails

gibbsgraphix

I'm uncertain if this is a user mistake or issues with the machine. We are trying to lay vinyl on an 1/8" adhesive Omega board and the machine keeps stopping in the process. It starts off fine while we have it set on a low speed and then will stop itself. Wouldn't be as bad but it causes disruption in the vinyl where it stops. Any suggestions? Thank You.

I have double checked the setting and have found no errors in the setup it seems it is willing to move backwards but not forwards. I've adjusted the pressure in several ways along with the speed. I've had this happen once or twice when just laminating never sure what I do exactly but walk away and come back and it will start to work again. I've done all the basics checked everything unplugged and restarted multiple times still with no success. My project is still sitting in the machine i'm about ready to pull it out and do it by hand :).