• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seal Image 600MD Laminator

I Branding

Hey guys I am looking to see if anybody has a Seal Image 600 MD laminator for sale or if anybody knows where I can purchase one?

Thank You

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey guys I am looking to see if anybody has a Seal Image 600 MD laminator for sale or if anybody knows where I can purchase one?

Thank You

Is that model discontinued? Have you seen the GFP 865-DH-1, that is very similar to the 600MD.

I Branding

i really want an air pressure, double roller (2 in the front and 2 in the back) type of laminator. The 600MD has been discontinued that is why i am wondering if anybody has a used one they are selling?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
i really want an air pressure, double roller (2 in the front and 2 in the back) type of laminator. The 600MD has been discontinued that is why i am wondering if anybody has a used one they are selling?

Gotcha, I understand now. I will keep my eyes open for one.

dypinc

Have you checked, is there anything new comparable? I have a Seal 6100 ultra and have wonder what to do if I ever have to replace it. I also need an air pressure, double roller (2 in the front and 2 in the back) with 300 degrees on the front 2 rollers.

I Branding

I have heard that the ORCA III is like a 600md on steroids, but I have never worked on an ORCA before. At my previous company I worked on a 600MD for over 10 years and it is an amazing laminator. At my new place right now the boss purchased an GFP 563 and it is horrible. We are in the business of printing large fleet graphics, 53' trailers etc. And I need a heavy duty double roller laminator to keep up with the 150' rolls that I will be putting on it.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I have heard that the ORCA III is like a 600md on steroids, but I have never worked on an ORCA before. At my previous company I worked on a 600MD for over 10 years and it is an amazing laminator. At my new place right now the boss purchased an GFP 563 and it is horrible. We are in the business of printing large fleet graphics, 53' trailers etc. And I need a heavy duty double roller laminator to keep up with the 150' rolls that I will be putting on it.

Why would you need a double roller for wrap laminating? We have a 463TH and it has been a work horse since 2011 when we bought it... it laminates a full 150' roll including setup time in less than 20mins and it holds a 300' Roll of laminate.

I Branding

Why would you need a double roller for wrap laminating? We have a 463TH and it has been a work horse since 2011 when we bought it... it laminates a full 150' roll including setup time in less than 20mins and it holds a 300' Roll of laminate.

I have a 563TH and i cannot get this laminator to do anything, i had a tech come out here and he told me that it will not be suitable for big rolls.