• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seamless Wood Plank Pattern?

spectrum maine

Ok guys, here goes... I have a customer that wants to wrap an entire food truck with wood plank(antiqued) digital prints. What sources are there for digital images of planks? or seamless wood grain tiles? oh yeah, they told me they have a 1K budget hahahah. honestly they said they would spend more though...

John in Cali

Try Googling 'Wood Plank Photoshop'. I barely know photoshop and it was easy. The result on a 15' x 15' face was great.

jfiscus

Rap Master
For high res, you're gonna have to make your own. I ran into this and didn't want the repeating tiles look. FYI, fence boards are easy to come by and photograph well. Post-process in Photoshop into the final desired product.

cwade440

A buddy of mine with a sign shop in RI has been wrapping boat transoms with 3M Di-Noc marine grade wood grain vinyl. Stuff looks impressive...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Ok guys, here goes... I have a customer that wants to wrap an entire food truck with wood plank(antiqued) digital prints. What sources are there for digital images of planks? or seamless wood grain tiles? oh yeah, they told me they have a 1K budget hahahah. honestly they said they would spend more though...

Well you could use REAL wood grain film, we have had epic success with this line of adhesive films: Woodgrain Film