• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Searching for a high-quality Nylon Banner supplier (wholesale)

VTG

Local school is looking to replace a handful of old banners in their gymnasium. Their specs require 4'x7' Nylon banners (not vinyl and not polyester, they must be Nylon).

They are your typical banners seen in most high school gymnasiums that hang from the ceiling (i.e. Championship Banners and Add-a-Year Banners).

We only do vinyl banners in-house, so we're looking to possibly outsource this if we can find a good supplier.

Does anyone have a source they can share? Again, a reputable wholesale supplier for finished Nylon Gymnasium Banners.

I've searched here on the forum and also Google, but I have not been successful in finding a wholesale source (maybe I'm just blind?). There are plenty of retail providers, but that's not what we're looking for.

Thanks in advance!