• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Secrect Features of Flexi Design & Print to Be Revealed

mrugen

******** MERCHANT SUBSCRIBER *********

Are you currently a Flexi 7, 8 or 10 user or are you interested in Flexi Cloud features?

I am about to reveal some secret features of Flexi design and print in a live training session in Orlando, Fl Feb 25, 2015!

• Do you struggle with getting your monitor color to match your print?
  • Do you have a hard time finding ICC profiles for your media?
  • Do you think Illustrator or Corel are better than Flexi for design?
  • Are you have difficulty getting low resolution images enlarged for your designs?
  • Are customers giving you low resolution images and forcing you to create unique designs?
  • Do you feel like if you just knew more, you could get more work done?

If you answered yes to even one of the above questions, you will want to go to our live training session in Orlando, Feb 25th, where I will reveal the secret features of Flexi for all to see!
Just use this link to find out even more detail:

http://thegraphicsexperts.com/flexi-secrets/

Bring your own tips and tricks as well as any questions or issues and let's talk about them there LIVE!

P.S. : This is also the same week of the NBM sign show, so why not get some training and then attend the show? Also this just in.... MUTOH is going to be doing a trade-in special and I'll have the details at the training even before the sign show for you to check out!

mrugen

A Few Seats Left for Flexi Training

If you will be anywhere near Orlando, FL, Feb 25th, I still have a few seats open for the Flexi training session.:rock-n-roll: Looks like tubelite is going to sponsor the session so maybe even some good deals in the making...I'll let you know. Rememebr the NBM show is there that same week, so kill two birds with one stone.:thankyou:

Last edited: