• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Employment in Dayton, OH

Breezy85

Looking for employment in or around Dayton, Ohio. Moving out from the Seattle area first week of July and looking to start employment around July 24/25.

Overall 4 years experience on and off in the sign industry.
Most experience as production artist. 2 years experience as graphic designer.
Eager to learn and grow in the industry, easy to train.
Degree in graphic arts, illustration and photography.
I do freelance photography and occasionally travel for clients and events that I photograph for. Hoping for something that can be flexible with that.

I will answer one question that I'm sure anyone here would ask. If I'm moving out first week of July, why am I looking to start later in the month? I'm photographing a concert tour beginning of July and then a festival within the first three weeks of the month. I know it would not be fair to an employer to get hired for a job and then leave for three weeks.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

Jason DeLuca

Pratt Industries Display
Prestige Printing
Think Patented
Clary Signs

These are all in the Dayton Area, and if you don't mind traveling Cincinnati has a ton of shops too.
Good luck.

jfiscus

Rap Master
I'm sure there are a few openings up that way, check around on Google maps compared to where you're going to be living and see what ones look best t you. I know there are some in the suburbs like Centerville, Germantown, etc also that wouldn't be a bad commute. The photog community in the area is nice also, my brother works at DH Productions in Dayton.

Breezy85

Thanks for the references! I'll check them out. I do have a couple prospects, but I'd like to have some options in case either of those fall through.

Nick Durante

Looking for employment in or around Dayton, Ohio. Moving out from the Seattle area first week of July and looking to start employment around July 24/25.

Overall 4 years experience on and off in the sign industry.
Most experience as production artist. 2 years experience as graphic designer.
Eager to learn and grow in the industry, easy to train.
Degree in graphic arts, illustration and photography.
I do freelance photography and occasionally travel for clients and events that I photograph for. Hoping for something that can be flexible with that.

I will answer one question that I'm sure anyone here would ask. If I'm moving out first week of July, why am I looking to start later in the month? I'm photographing a concert tour beginning of July and then a festival within the first three weeks of the month. I know it would not be fair to an employer to get hired for a job and then leave for three weeks.

Feel free to ask any other questions.
We are hiring for graphic design, production and installation. We are located in Mason, Ohio which is between Cincinnati and Dayton. Our shop is called Vivid Wraps and you can see some of our work on our website www.vividwraps.com

Breezy85

We are hiring for graphic design, production and installation. We are located in Mason, Ohio which is between Cincinnati and Dayton. Our shop is called Vivid Wraps and you can see some of our work on our website www.vividwraps.com

Sounds awesome, however I'm currently now staying with a friend out in Newark which is quite a ways away.