• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Fabric For Dgen Teleios Fabric Printer

chris1234

This fabric needs to be white, not transparent at all, with a slight stretch, and no sheen/satin appearance. It will be used in trade shows. Seeking 100" wide. I am in the Chicago area.

The problem I am having is all of the fabric samples I receive either have no stretch or is see through when held up against matrix frames.

Can anyone recommend a fabric and or distributor?

Thanks,
Chris

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
This fabric needs to be white, not transparent at all, with a slight stretch, and no sheen/satin appearance. It will be used in trade shows. Seeking 100" wide. I am in the Chicago area.

The problem I am having is all of the fabric samples I receive either have no stretch or is see through when held up against matrix frames.

Thanks,
Chris

Have you tried TVF or Aberdeen? We've been using heavy knit front-lit and triple white for backlit from Aberdeen for dye-sub SEG tradeshow graphics. We use Octonorm frames instead of Matrix. If you do use either of these fabrics, let me know how they perform through the Telios. We're looking at a DGen product as well, but concerned about uneven sublimation using the heater unit instead of a calendared heat press.

chris1234

Thank you. I did receive two samples from TVF which were triple white and blockout (white/black/white). The blockout looks grey but does hide the frame, however both fabrics are lacking stretch which we like, but I guess can live without. We ran these samples through the Telios and had no problem with the triple white, but with the blockout, we had issues with random banding on the image. I'm not sure why because both fabrics seem the same weight and I used the same calibration settings. I've never had a problem with uneven sublimation with the heater and inks look evenly bright.

msilvano76

Thank you. I did receive two samples from TVF which were triple white and blockout (white/black/white). The blockout looks grey but does hide the frame, however both fabrics are lacking stretch which we like, but I guess can live without. We ran these samples through the Telios and had no problem with the triple white, but with the blockout, we had issues with random banding on the image. I'm not sure why because both fabrics seem the same weight and I used the same calibration settings. I've never had a problem with uneven sublimation with the heater and inks look evenly bright.
Try MediaOne USA?

eastyltd

Thanks,
Chris

You need to tell it's for rigging, and the salesman should suggest you the suitable model, and also, thicker weight fabric can better avoid transparent issues, or even choose the blockout model.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member

Thanks,
Chris

I am manufacturing a 126" 15% spandex 100% opaque material with IFR threads. If you are interested just let me know.