• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking material recommendation!

Hello All -

Thank you in advance for your suggestions, I'm looking for the following:
  1. Solvent/UV Printable inkjet vinyl
  2. Air Release
  3. Removable adhesive
  4. Calendared/Cheap - used for short term promotional graphics that are only up for 90 days.
Currently we are using 3M IJ35C plus 3M 8508 in large volume, looking for something similar but easier to remove and brand doesn't matter.

2B

if brand is not important, then start looking at private label materials, they are typically cheaper than brand names

BigfishDM should have several suggestions for you

ProColorGraphics

I use Hexis now for pretty much everything and LOVE it!! I use it in my Epson Surecolor's and Fuji Acuity UV. Give Liz at Platinum Sign Supply a call.

SkyHighJK

if brand is not important, then start looking at private label materials, they are typically cheaper than brand names

BigfishDM should have several suggestions for you

If you can't get a hold of BigFish (he's traveling) try hitting up his main office at 800-421-6167. You can ask for Jordan, BigFish's right-hand-man!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If you can go without the Air Release, the Oracal 3641 is a very down and dirty cheap vinyl made specifically for temporary signs. I have a customer who uses it for real estate signs and goes through it like water.