• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seeking Offers: SidSigns XE320 126" Solvent

MDKAOD

Hi all, I have a SidSigns XE320 126" with Seiko 255/35pl print heads available for purchase. The printer will likely need some overhaul. I have replacement subtanks, ink pumps, & filters on hand as well as several liters of flush. The machine is equipped for 6 color printing, but can be run in 4 color mode for even more cost savings. Our calculations put cost per square foot at less than 10¢. Print heads are reasonably inexpensive (industry comparatively speaking). The machine has been flushed and offline for quite some time.

I am seeking offers for the equipment. Pickup only unless you want to arrange other transport, we can discuss. Feel free to ask any questions or request any information and I will respond as best I can. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• SID 001.jpg
    SID 001.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 105