• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seems Legit...

Got this in the emails today. Surprised it's not the usual banners request. If anyone wants to tackle it, hit me up for the reply info, lol.

--
I'm Richard Larry I would like to know if you have Decals.Could you please let me know the price for each size of 8x8 Inches( 8" x 8" die cut decals and i will like u to create the design for me.
ARTWORK DESIGN:Thanks be to God
QUANTITY= 1000 or more
COLOR..BLACK AND WHITE
I'm Richard Larry I will like you to email me back with the total plus tax excluding shipping and also advise me the methods of payment that you do accept mastercard/Visa card, you can get back to me with the sizes that you have if you don't have my request.Your prompt reply will be gladly appreciated and email me back with your phone number so that we can proceed .
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thank u

WildWestDesigns

Why is it anytime "god" is involved, it's sure to be a scam?

I have to wonder what the stats are on faith based scams. Just logically, I would say that they are higher then other types of scams, just based on the fact that in my experience when faith is involved, people let down their guard more from logically thinking if it's legit or not.

The sad thing is (regardless if you believe the same things or not), whenever someone starts really doing the faith angle when they are wanting something, that makes me automatically suspicious.

I have one local reoccurring digitizing customer that is faith based (they do stoles for churches etc) and their wording, how they approach the order is just different then the email scam variety.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just email them back and thank them for the order. Tell them it will be shipping on Thursday, unbless some time sensitive restraint from their end warrants differently. Tell them there's no charge, since it's for the Lord and all they hafta do is send their shipping information.

Thank them and tell them God Bless you for doing the Lord's work.

Santimus

Tell them "Thank you for this order, we look forward to doing business with you. Please send a check for $5000 to my Nigerian prince so we can release the funds required to build your order."

ams

Just received this one today. Sent us a rar file (zip)

Dear Sir,

Hope you are fine?
We are asked by customer for the equipments as attached files.
Can you send prices all dimensions of them?
Please also send latest datasheets

Awaiting your reply.

Best Regards,

Mustafa
*************************************************************************************************************
Makine Mühendisi/Mechanical Engineering
Tekno Yangin ve Havalandirma Sistemleri Ltd.Sti.
Acibadem Mah. Acibadem Cad. No:73 Ibrahimaga Konutlari A2 Blok D:4
34718- Kadiköy/Istanbul
Turkey
Phone : +90-216-3278503-(04)-(05) (Pbx)
Fax : +90-216-4288198
E-Mail Sales@teknoyangin.com.tr