• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko II IP-6600

Motoko Susu

I have a IP-6600 never had a manual for it and been buying carts and saved them in case and also have a DJ 8000s and have been refilling the carts with bags of ink and enter the key strokes to bypass the chip reader. i am wanting to do the same with the Seiko is there a key stroke to bypass the OEM like on the 8000s. i do know that it is not the same as the 9000s i had tried that keysets. if any one has a pdf manual it would be helpful seeing my 9000s manual nothing in it is remotely the same. also that anyone knows if there is even a keystroke and willing to share it.

thank you for taking the time to read my post

Motoko Susubo

lady_motoko_susubon@yahoo.com

timgo

Graphics Designer
IP-6600

I have a IP-6600 never had a manual for it and been buying carts and saved them in case and also have a DJ 8000s and have been refilling the carts with bags of ink and enter the key strokes to bypass the chip reader. i am wanting to do the same with the Seiko is there a key stroke to bypass the OEM like on the 8000s. i do know that it is not the same as the 9000s i had tried that keysets. if any one has a pdf manual it would be helpful seeing my 9000s manual nothing in it is remotely the same. also that anyone knows if there is even a keystroke and willing to share it.

thank you for taking the time to read my post

Motoko Susubo

lady_motoko_susubon@yahoo.com

DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.lux-roc.com/service/service-manual-seiko-ip6600.pdf

Motoko Susu

no that does not have the service manual it is no where to be found and on top of that it was a wild goose chase it redirects you to a ebook site that has no service manuals