• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko M64 error 2611

CDGi

Good day, all! This error popped up and I'm not entirely sure what it is. The cyan cap is now full of ink and the subtank looks extra full. I think there's a way to reverse the ink flow back to the supply bag but I'm not sure of how that's done. Any insight is appreciated!

I unfortunately don't have a service manual so if that's something someone could offer up that would be great.

Thanks,
Joe

CDGi

Problem solved. Thanks to a couple forum members who sent the service manual we were able to reverse the ink flow from the subtank back to the cartridge. Seems to be back in action for the time being. May consider changing a sensor or the cap if it happens again.

Fleet FX Graphics

Ashley | Production Manager
Problem solved. Thanks to a couple forum members who sent the service manual we were able to reverse the ink flow from the subtank back to the cartridge. Seems to be back in action for the time being. May consider changing a sensor or the cap if it happens again.
Hey, I'm having the same problem but can not find how to send the ink back in the manual. Could you possibly help me out?
My email is ashley@fleetfx.com Thanks for any advice