• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko M64 - feedback

danno

I have demoed the M64 and really like the machine. Just looking for feedback from the real world. We have HP 9000, Canon 9400, HP L26500, HP FB700 & HP LX800 at this time. Just wanting to know if there have been any issues/quirks. Also, what do you really like about the machine?

Dtay

Good and Bad

Very Fast. Great quality. Did not come with many profiles at first but we have gathered many. Recently had issues with capping station in the middle of big project. The tech came out and replaced the capping station as the have discovered a flaw in the wiping chemical breaking down a part thus not allowing it to clean properly. Now this past week the wiping station need replaced. Once in a while printing solid colors it will suddenly start banding then with out rhyme or reason it will disappear.

We overall are very happy with the machine.

Asuma01

I've heard they put out some of the best quality prints in the industry. That they are very well made and sturdy. Downside being that they are roughly twice the price of other ecosolvents.