• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Seiko V64s error

Zfranco

Hy...

In my work we have a Seiko V-64s. In a moment, this problem is happening...

In clean of heads or in Ink pumps, plotter off line, it calls replace Magenta Ink Cartdrige.

We replace the Magenta Cartdrige with a new chip, but this problem persist...

Anyone can help with this problem????

Chasez

I would check the cartridge censor and make sure it isn`t covered in anything as well as make sure the cartridge is pushed in all the way.

Chaz

Zfranco

Thanks for your help Chaz... Do you know this plotter model? The cartridge is ok... my boss in this moment, puts off the cartridge bay cover and will clean the sensor board with
Isopropyl Alcohol.
Let's see if it will solve ...

Chasez

Thanks for your help Chaz... Do you know this plotter model? The cartridge is ok... my boss in this moment, puts off the cartridge bay cover and will clean the sensor board with
Isopropyl Alcohol.
Let's see if it will solve ...

Not sure about the v64s but I run a w64s and have had the issue once. Pulled the cartridge, cleaned the sensor and worked.

Chaz

Cuantekusa

INKS FOR WIDE FORMAT PRINTERS cuantek-usa.com
HI there,
I can help you to bypass the "replace XX ink" error in the Seiko V64 or W64. Private message me if you need help.

I have the HP8000 service manual if any one needs it, which is almost identical to the Seiko V64.
We also have compatible 500ml ink bags for Seiko V64, W64 if anyone is interested.

YumYumSauce

HI there,
I can help you to bypass the "replace XX ink" error in the Seiko V64 or W64. Private message me if you need help.

I have the HP8000 service manual if any one needs it, which is almost identical to the Seiko V64.
We also have compatible 500ml ink bags for Seiko V64, W64 if anyone is interested.

Thank you for responding! I was able to resolve the issue. The supplier of the generic ink cartridge neglected to install the ink sensor mirror properly. It had a concave curve instead of being applied flush to the back plate. The printer resumed functionality after I removed it and reapplied it properly.

Also, I was able to get my hands on a Seiko V64s Service Manual in case anyone here ever needs it.