• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

service call 0101

franklinsigns

im having all kinds of trouble over weekend. first i kept getting scan motor error. so i went in and tried to reinitialize the limits. then i got a sensor error. so i powered it off to go into service mode to see which sensor wasnt working correctly. and now when i power it on it says service call 0101. is there any way around this. im stumped at what to do at this point.

Gene@mpls

When we get this on our RF640, we shut the printer off on front panel, remove cover over the head and move it out of the way, make sure the arm that is sensed on the wiping station is positioned correctly [centered in the sensor] and restart. Has always cured the problem.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Error 0101 just means the limit adjustment is not complete and needs to be completed before it can boot up properly. Fix the sensor and then run the limit position and it should clear the error.