• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

service call 0121 thermistor

benski

Can anybody tell me where I can get thermistor cable for dryer? Its my first roland printer and I would like to get it going. First need to get past my service call 0121. The cable to the little screw is broken. SP540V. Thanks

netsol

Premium Subscriber
can you post a picture?
if the cable goes to a screw, can't you cut and repair?
what model roland?

benski

can you post a picture?
if the cable goes to a screw, can't you cut and repair?
what model roland?

SP540v model.
The cable broke right inside the terminal. Im not sure if the cables are supposed to be not touching or not? I did try and connect 2 wires to terminal but still service code at start up. not exactly sure what is going on inside the terminal. Looked as though the 2 wires were connected to 2 pins but I cannot tell how. I dont have a picture Im not at the shop but this is the cable.Thanks

Attachments

• thermistor.JPG
    thermistor.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 147

benski

They have distributors in Canada. Call up Roland DGA and they will point you in the right direction.
Yes I did contact them few days ago still waiting to hear back. Praba Printer out of Indonesia has it for $14 free ship...will give it a try. Thx