• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SERVICE MANUAL FOR OKI M64S COLOR PAINTER

Lizzie Newton

Hi I am looking for a service manual if anyone has one please?

Got the User Manual, but need to get my hands on the Service Manual. Any help/advice appreciated :)

Hi I am looking for a service manual if anyone has one please?

Same here, 2 of my heads are neading replacement and dealer prices at €4800 ex tax each fitted are over the top
I Can buy the new heads for €1200 each in europe but i need the Manuel for correct fitting and alignment.
So is there anyone who Can help us both obtain the service manual?
Would be very mu

WideFormatTech

I also need to replace a printhead and need info on how to enter the service menu to enter voltages and run calibrations. A service manual or just the keystrokes to enter the maintenance mode would be greatly appreciated.

Brunero Carrai

:(I apologize for my automatic translator English ...:(

Greetings to all the friends of the forum.
Who has the technical manual of the oki m-64s or has the procedure to enter the service menu and would like to share them would do me a great favor.

Thank you

Tamister1234

Tell me what you're looking to do and I can send you the pages
Bruce
Bruce, Thanks for getting back to me! Specifically, Error 2612 , sub-tank issues, which I know could lead other things, including a head replacement. So, I basically need the password to enter maintenance mode (I know how to access maintenance mode, just can't remember the password) and then, I think, it's in a section that talks about, how to use the actuator menu, to clear the sub-tank error... or specifics on how to clear that error. I kind of wanted to take a look at the whole manual, to see if there is anything else too. Also, if there is anything on all the Error codes these machines creates, that would be pretty awesome too! :)

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
Been having 261x errors a lot since Covid downtime has affected these printers.
It means your subtank at head level is not emptying much.
This is mostly caused by a cap that needs a thorough cleaning or replacement.
Your Cyan cap needs this. It's funny because head 1 uses the number 0!
So 2612 is a problem with head 3 and it's almost always the cap needs replacement.
email me for more info if you like.
bruce@melloimaging.com

AtomicGraf

I need help with my Oki Colorpainter M64s. I'm looking for a service manual if possible or at least relevant sections to help me with my problem. Also any good advice is appreciated.
I just had the main drive belt that moves the head snap while printing. Weird looking snap too. I am trying hard to find the part and I need to know how to replace it properly.
I am also trying to get the head unit into a safe position over the capping station, and do whatever necessary to keep it from drying out. Just setting the head over the cap station and turning on machine I get service error 2a01 which I can't decipher.
Help please.

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
There’s a small plate on right side of printer held in by one screw. Take it off and you will see a small white Allen screw. Use a 4mm Allen key to turn it and this will bring the capping assembly up once carriage is over it.
Do this with power off and first set up capping assembly with sheet mount cleaning setup.
I have belts and parts.
You can call me Sunday afternoon.
Bruce
631-520-3074