• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Service Manual Roland VS-540

DRamm76

You've got to be kidding me..If you have that machine, it should still be under warranty?!?!? Why can't a dealer get out there to fix it? If you get your hands on the manual and go in there and screw something up you're next post will be about how expensive a dealer will cost to come fix it properly. Please dont take unnecessary chances!

MRLGraphicstz

Graphic Designer / Print Operator
Looking for Servica Manual for VS-540

Looking for urgent Service Manual for VS-540. My technician installed the head but he has not turned on the machine and left in emergency. It will take him weeks until he comes back. I am stranded and i have to print loads of work.

My machine is almost two years old now and not under warranty. Roland doesn't support us.

We have not yet turned on the machine. Thats the reason i want the service manual that what to do as first step if the print head has been installed.

The technician was telling me that there will be a need to resetting and punching the new numbers which were provided on the head and on the box.

But as he has travelled and cannot assist so i am stranded. Please friends advice me what to do.

You can mail me on mea_graphics@yahoo.com

With best regards...