Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service Manual Roland VS-540

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by JFERG90, Aug 24, 2011.

1. JFERG90

JFERG90 Member

Jun 30, 2009
    Anyone have the Service Manual for the Roland VS - 540?
    Let me know
    Thanks for your time.
    JF.

Tags:
  2. pineguy2

pineguy2 New Member

Jun 11, 2008
    Anyone? I would like this as well.

3. DRamm76

DRamm76 Member

May 17, 2007
    You've got to be kidding me..If you have that machine, it should still be under warranty?!?!? Why can't a dealer get out there to fix it? If you get your hands on the manual and go in there and screw something up you're next post will be about how expensive a dealer will cost to come fix it properly. Please dont take unnecessary chances!

4. MRLGraphicstz

MRLGraphicstz New Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Looking for Servica Manual for VS-540

Looking for urgent Service Manual for VS-540. My technician installed the head but he has not turned on the machine and left in emergency. It will take him weeks until he comes back. I am stranded and i have to print loads of work.

My machine is almost two years old now and not under warranty. Roland doesn't support us.

We have not yet turned on the machine. Thats the reason i want the service manual that what to do as first step if the print head has been installed.

The technician was telling me that there will be a need to resetting and punching the new numbers which were provided on the head and on the box.

But as he has travelled and cannot assist so i am stranded. Please friends advice me what to do.

You can mail me on mea_graphics@yahoo.com

With best regards...