• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

setting up vj628

printimage

I buy a vj628 from someone in my country, i am trying to set it up. i try to add it with valuejet finder but it is not picking up the ip address. I install the driver from signwarehouse so i can see it as a printer. i was told you had to download a program to monitor the printer as it doesn't have a display.

Umca

You can run the printer with default IP 192.168.1.253 address if you don't know actual IP. It is possible while start up.
Than you can change to other IP as you want.

henryp

Run the all-in-one setup disc that comes with the printer, follow the prompts and everything should be done automatically

printimage

I don't have to setup disk, person can't find it. I use the ip address and change the computer to the same and it still giving a communication error.
the ip address i seeing when i open msm is 192 168 0 123. but it still not connecting. Do i have to put in the ink for it to connect?.