• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SG-300 blues printing purple

bayviewsignworks

I'm trying to do a job we did last year - a reprint but the blue, and basically all the blues, even on the color chart are all in the purple range.

I've tried several different profiles, different media, Density Control, Max Impact, High Quality.

Attachments

• A759398C-1B1B-42B3-B897-BF1FA87EF714.jpeg
    A759398C-1B1B-42B3-B897-BF1FA87EF714.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 193

easystickerco

I'm trying to do a job we did last year - a reprint but the blue, and basically all the blues, even on the color chart are all in the purple range.

I've tried several different profiles, different media, Density Control, Max Impact, High Quality.

Check to see if there's a better suited ICC profile for your media. https://rolandprofilecenter.us
I like using the PCV4: Premium Cast Vinyl profile on most vinyls I print on.
Good luck..

bayviewsignworks

At one point the Magenta tray was saying it was empty but it wasn't. I wiped the needle where it pokes into the bag. Eventually the warning stopped and it started printing normally. I suspect a blocked magenta hose or something.