• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SG-300 can't find crop marks

m2w

Hello, I am new to this forum. I am having a problem with my roland SG-300 finding crop marks for contour cutting. I have printed some warning labels on oracal 651 telegray vinyl with crop marks like a have done for years on my SP-300v without any issues. I generaly laminate all my vinyl decals, my SG printer can't find the crop marks, anyone else come across this problem and fiqure out a solution? I am running flexi 12 software and production manager. The printer works perfectly when I use white print media. I could just send the decals as a hybrid but I would prefer to laminate them so crop marks are needed.
Thanks

AGCharlotte

I know with my Graphtec, it doesn't read marks well under glossy laminate so occasionally I have to cover them w/ masking tape and redraw them on the mask.

m2w

I know with my Graphtec, it doesn't read marks well under glossy laminate so occasionally I have to cover them w/ masking tape and redraw them on the mask.
Thanks for the reply, I made it work by placing white vinyl where the crop marks print. It's kinda a pain but it did work, hopefully I figure out a better way. I do have graphtec cutter that I can send a cut to.