• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sgia '12

synergy_jim

Did anyone else check out the booth by the Chinese vinyl supplier that had the Porsche Cayenne wrapped? They had a black vinyl on it that looked like the surface finish of grip tape on skate boards. I meant to make it back over but did not...

Anyone know who it was?

showcase 66

no... it looked matte with a glitter sheen to it like grip tape.... it was amazing looking

It was on the passenger side right, and on the hood was the 3d looking square stuff that had a printed image on it right. If so then that was KK label. I have some carbon fiber from them and it works great.

I saw them 2 years ago in Vegas but then it was just one guy at a table with a bunch of samples. Didnt seem like much at the time. Looks like they are doing much better since then.

synergy_jim

It was on the passenger side right, and on the hood was the 3d looking square stuff that had a printed image on it right. If so then that was KK label. I have some carbon fiber from them and it works great.

I saw them 2 years ago in Vegas but then it was just one guy at a table with a bunch of samples. Didnt seem like much at the time. Looks like they are doing much better since then.

yep.... thats them.... Thanks for the info!!!!

do you have a sales contact?

showcase 66

Phone # is 888-430-7468 or 626-470-6060

kklabelusa.com but it is down right now.

I believe this was the actual product in this pic.

They also gave me a price list but I can't find it right now.

Attachments

• KKLABLE.jpg
    KKLABLE.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Lol I told everyone about this stuff a while ago, these guys have some tricked out products and have been around for a long time. If you need anything let me know.