• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sgia 2012

Ditchmiester

Hey I just registered to attend my first SGIA Expo and was wondering where everyone is staying at? And where to find the best deals on hotels or packages for flights and hotels.

earplug

We always stay at the Luxor next door. Decent pricing/value and all you need to do is walk through the mall to get to Mandalay Bay. No need to drive/taxi or go outdoors.

Jack Homa

HulkSmash

We stay at the Paris Hotel. Possibly my favorite hotel. I use to stay at the luxor.. now it's just dirty and cheap...

Ditchmiester

Okay thanks for the info. My boss ave me a budget for airfare and hotel and I'm trying to get the most out of it as possible but definitely want to be near a monorail stop. I'm leaning towards Paris but I kind of like the idea of LVH being right next to the convention center.

earplug

But, The closest monorail station is the MGM Grand. Door to Door it would be about a 3 mile walk to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center