Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sgia 2012

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Ditchmiester, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ditchmiester

Ditchmiester Active Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Oswego, IL
    Hey I just registered to attend my first SGIA Expo and was wondering where everyone is staying at? And where to find the best deals on hotels or packages for flights and hotels.

Tags:
  2. earplug

earplug Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Colorado
    We always stay at the Luxor next door. Decent pricing/value and all you need to do is walk through the mall to get to Mandalay Bay. No need to drive/taxi or go outdoors.

Jack Homa

3. Coloradosigns

Coloradosigns Major Contributor

Sep 10, 2010
    Denver.
    We stay at the Paris Hotel. Possibly my favorite hotel. I use to stay at the luxor.. now it's just dirty and cheap...

4. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
    Anywhere that easy access to the monorail that will take you right there...

5. Ditchmiester

Mar 24, 2011
    Oswego, IL
    Okay thanks for the info. My boss ave me a budget for airfare and hotel and I'm trying to get the most out of it as possible but definitely want to be near a monorail stop. I'm leaning towards Paris but I kind of like the idea of LVH being right next to the convention center.

6. earplug

earplug Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Colorado
    But, The closest monorail station is the MGM Grand. Door to Door it would be about a 3 mile walk to the Mandalay Bay Convention Center

7. SFBenoudiz

SFBenoudiz New Member

Aug 22, 2012
    SGIA Expo

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the SGIA Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center (not Mandalay Bay). We will be providing shuttle service to the convention center from these hotels: https://www.tphousing.com/r/startres.asp?eicode=2204&attcode=72

Hope this info helps. If you have any more questions, please let me know. 703.385.1335.

Sondra

8. CS-SignSupply-TT

CS-SignSupply-TT Very Active Member

May 31, 2011
    Budget travel

Check out www.bookit.com

9. earplug

earplug Member

Jul 29, 2006
    Colorado
    Sorry for the confusion. I got mixed up with the ISA 2013 which is a Mandalay Bay in April.

Jack

10. Ditchmiester

Mar 24, 2011
    Oswego, IL
    Thanks I will. I just booked my airfare from southwest. Got to use my southwest points so it was free round trip.

Has anyone stayed at LVH I'm stuck between their and Paris.

Thanks again everyone.