• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SGK Chevy Cruse Wrap

sar bossier

Finished this car a few days ago, but kept it in the bay until Isaac finally left the area. This wrap is for the Susan G Komen Foundation for the cure (September) and Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October). Chevyland will then have the car unwrapped, and sell it, so we couldn't remove ANYTHING. We used 3M 1080 in Hot Pink, and our free roll of Wrap Cut knifeless tape.

I never thought you could get "snowblind" from staring at pink under flourecent lights all day, but MAN OH MAN, I am glad to not look at pink for awhile ... :wink:

Attachments

• During 2.jpg
    During 2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 82
  • SGK Chevy Cruse 1.jpg
    SGK Chevy Cruse 1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 90
  • SGK Chevy Cruse 2.jpg
    SGK Chevy Cruse 2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 71
  • SGK Chevy Cruse 3.jpg
    SGK Chevy Cruse 3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 82
  • SGK Chevy Cruse 4.jpg
    SGK Chevy Cruse 4.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 80

max

Wrap looks awesome, very clean....
Just wonderin about the banner in the background. Is that how they spell "occasions" down in the Bayou??

fmg

Wrap looks awesome, very clean....
Just wonderin about the banner in the background. Is that how they spell "occasions" down in the Bayou??
Good catch.Best get that banner down pretty darn quick y'all!

sar bossier

Yesssss ... The banner is down - funny, you hire graphic designer with 11 years experience, and explain HE is to create the current banner, because the guy prior to HIM, can't spell commercial (commerical)... AND ... GAWD!!! (<----intentional typo) He has been gone for 2.5 months, and I NEVER went to school n gotta big edumacashun in design, and LO AND BEHOLD, stuff is getting done better, faster, and NO DA_N TYPOS!!!

sar bossier

Hahaha.....I looked right at the banner and read the whole thing...and didn't even catch that!!

You should leave it like that....it'll be a conversation piece lol.

Nice job on the wrap, looks good! How did you like the tape?

Thanks, Pat - LOVED the tape - we managed the entire wrap seamless, EXCEPT the front & back fenders where the sides met the bumpers, which is where we used the tape - WONDERFUL stuff, once we figured out how to use it (LMAO)!!