• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shipping decals and stickers

0igo

Started selling some decals online and im kind of stuck on how to package them for shipping. size of decal is 5" x 40". i dont want usps to fold my order in half. how would you guys ship this out?

danno

we wrap ours on a 5" tube, then wrap kraft paper around the tube/decal. Then we box and ship. Make sure the tube/decal is tight and doesn't bounce around in the box.

thewvsignguy

klingsdesigns

I have noticed lately with the usps shipping triangle boxes if you don't have a tube in it our customers vinyl is getting damaged.

thewvsignguy

I have noticed lately with the usps shipping triangle boxes if you don't have a tube in it our customers vinyl is getting damaged.

That's why we started putting the vinyl in the plastic tubing, it has a little of room in there before it's crushed. The 4" tubing will expand to 2 1/2" , we do use the triangle boxes if the item is heavy enough, they are free.