• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Shirt Vinyl

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
Hidee Ho!
Any recommendations for a shirt vinyl or a brand of (Thermal Vinyl) that doesn't come from Sign Whorehouse? Sometimes their products are OK, and sometimes they are not. I live close, so it's easy for me to go there, but with all the petty issues adding up over time, we are considering someone else. Someone with a reliable turn around time, and all around good business practice.
We do use Reese Supply in Dallas, but too far to drive regularly, and they only deliver up here once a week....
Thanks for any suggestions....

Pippin Decals

Is thermal vinyl the same as Heat trasnfer Vinyl or no. If its the same , Check out Siser easy weed or stretch from uscutter.com. If its different well then i learned something new lol.

Or use JPSS or 3G opaque for printing images on and heat transfer to a shirt.

Last edited:

thezigman

Sign maker near Chicago
If you are looking for a material you can print on, and then transfer to the garment, check out Roland's Heat Soft.
I was using the stuff from signwarehouse, but this is so much better.

fresh

i like Shil's printable material (i can't remember the name though) and I usually use thermoflex for cut work

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
I guess I would like to know if the weedless papers are any good, how long they last, and is a simple laser printer OK as long as I don't print white? I'm using the enduraTex Iron On White on dark shirts.
There must be something somewhat easy and quick to use, and still do some great art work!
I sure wish someone would create an Inkjet Paper that was easyweed.
Anyone using the weedless papers?