• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shop truck wrap, critique it!

kstompaint

I'm finally getting around to wrapping this truck that I bought almost a year ago. Designing for myself is so much more difficult than for a customer. I can't decide if I should keep tweaking this or scrap it and start over.

Attachments

• DS2.jpg
    DS2.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 225

Aklaim

Not feeling the angle of the sign or the colors. Collectively, they don't go with the color of the truck at all.

CanuckSigns

I really like the graphics on the bed of the truck! i'm not convinced by the angled sign on the door, but I think you are on to a great start!

Jillbeans

Text looks stretched on bed.
I'd lose the gold on the bottom and make it just the truck color.
Maybe bring the curve of the dark/black part down lower.
I'd change the sign to make it look as if it had a bit of grass around the bottom of the post or something to make it not look just stuck there, maybe a crack like in concrete or something.
The logo on the sign along with the angle of the sign seems off. It's not a bad idea but it needs some work. The lettering on the sign looks squished, and I would make the icon part be white rather than cream, and move the stuff in from the edges just like on a real sign, it's too crowded. The flourishes just look thrown on.
Love....Jill

formanek

I don't know where to start. Sorry. Hire someone that has graphic training to design it. Wrong in a lot of levels in my opinion. Sorry... you asked. :design:

visual800

I love the colors, the layout sucks, and stop stretching every font. post and penl sign is very confusing

GraphixUnlimited

The colors work pretty well together although i think the gold would be neat as more of an accent tone and done with "hand turned vinyl" gold or gold leaf. It has a very regal look but your brand... the thing you should be promoting most... is lost.

Rework how your logo is played up on this as it is FAR from the hero of this design. Keep up the attempts and it will come thru a bit of trial and error.

cheers eh