• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Van Wrap...What do you think?

Graphicdetailsinc

Hope you all like it...

Attachments

• picture 36.jpg
    picture 36.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 137
  • picture 38.jpg
    picture 38.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 112
  • picture 37.jpg
    picture 37.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 112

weaselboogie

Nicely done! I assume the fish is for your boat market?

I would have gone with a different font for "lets wrap", but it's a great use of space and color.

GP

It looks really sharp - and in our market, would definitely turn some heads.

If I had to pick it apart, I would say the message is a little lost. I would like to see your logo a little more pronounced and have to agree with Weasel on the font.

One thing you could fix would be the arcing text on the windshield. There is a tutorial on here somewhere that shows how to mock that up so it appears straight.

Really nice job though. The colors and textures are outstanding.

GP

Shovelhead

It's looks rather nice but graphically speaking, it says charter boat captain.
Also, I'd like the marlin on the driver side to be mirrored and lead the eye to the copy.
Where did you get the marlin?

speedmedia

I like it but agree with the above "Let's Wrap" needed to standout a bit more or be bolder or something.

If at first glance I seen it I would think it was for a charger boat fishing company.

It does really look mean, lean and clean though. Nice job!

Thanks,
Kurt

Shovelhead

I like it but agree with the above "Let's Wrap" needed to standout a bit more or be bolder or something.

If at first glance I seen it I would think it was for a charger boat fishing company.

It does really look mean, lean and clean though. Nice job!

Thanks,
Kurt

Definitely. :thumb:

Graphicdetailsinc

The owner of the shop is an avid fisherman, and used to run charters. The marlin in our logo is something we joke with him about. The large marlin was drawn by Boldwater, a local marine artist in our area. We are located about 10 minutes from Port Canaveral and cocoa beach, so yes, there are a lot of boats and fisherman around.