• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shopvox Vs Corebridge

MKESigns

We are deciding which software to switch to. We have it narrowed down to Shopvox or Corebridge. I am looking for opinions from those who have been through this process already. We are currently using Signvox, but will need to switch as Signvox will no longer be supported. Who did you switch to and why?

radelta1

Three years ago, I looked at Shopvox but chose Corebridge. I have not looked at Shopvox. We love Corebridge and the functionality / capability continues to grow.

Bly

Three years ago, I looked at Shopvox but chose Corebridge. I have not looked at Shopvox. We love Corebridge and the functionality / capability continues to grow.

We're looking at software like this too now.
How streamlined is Corebridge to use when entering new jobs?
We do a lot of small one-offs.
At the moment I simply print off the order email and write any extra info on it for finishing etc.
Don't really want to get into something that takes 15 minutes to enter a small job.

Jayefkay531

I haven't looked at shopvox, but have been using corebridge for over a year. I also had the chance to sample it for almost 2 years before running live with it. We switched from Cyrious Control. While control provides more fine-tuning in pricing, I do like corebridge. It is a slow start up, but once you know what you're doing it should only take a few moments to enter the small jobs. There are various shortcuts you can create and quickproducts so that you do not have to build an entire order all over again - you can just import all the product data you previously built. It is designed for companies that have strict roles and dedicated personnel. If you are working along or with just one other person, it might not be the best fit as there is a workflow process that will seem unnecessary. However, in a chain of command, going from the sales force, to the design center, to the production floor, to the customer, it is incredibly easy to follow.

Bly

Thanks for the input.
Yeah just me and a couple of people at the moment but looking to future growth so might give it a shot so we have a system in place.