• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ShopVox

SfSD

I have used SignVox for the last 3 years and am ready for the next step. I am thinking ShopVox. I know there were early issues, but today, do you use ShopVox? Is ShopVox any good? Any advice?

CL Visual

I just signed up for Shopvox but I'm still in the stages of setting it all up. I don't know the difference between signvox and shopvox but after a demo of shopvox, I believe it's a very powerful program and will help us in great measures. The only thing I can say is that I am about 15 hours in with setup and probably have another 40 hours to go before I can go live. That may just be becuase we offer so many services such as printing, wide format, screenprinting, embroidery, etc.

vincesigns

I actually just went thru their webinar this morning. We have been using SignVox for the last 6 years and have been very happy with it and with the support. ShopVox appears to be much more powerful, faster and have much better job and workflow features. We will be making the change by the end of the year.

neil_se

I'm interested to hear how the process goes for you. We've also been using SignVox for about 6 years and I'm looking to change over in Jan which is typically our quietest month, to minimise disruption to jobs.

ThatGriffGuy

Hey guys, any updates on the Shopvox transition? I am a year out from moving back to my home state and reopening my vinyl graphics business and this time I have a few things to change. Pricing structure for accurate and consistent quotes is a must.