• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Short Run Flyers

D2S

Anyone know someone that does 50 run of flyers double sided? I need to order these and 4over only does 100, rather not lose the profit!

Techman

find anyone with a duplexor printer and print away. 50 is nothing to any good duplexor printer.

D2S

you think printing this on an EPSON or a HP would be cost effective though with the cost of ink?

briankb

Premium Subscriber
Have you emailed or called them? They may have digital printing available for the 50 qty.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I'm not a wholesaler but we frequently get short run orders like this. A couple of years ago I picked up a used Xerox Phaser 7750GX (5 year old $7000 printer) for about $500. This is a beast of a color laser, single pass 25+ PPM in color or b&w, full duplex, 5 paper trays, and handles up to tabloid extra (12x18) 110lb card stock. Later found a perfect little Martin Yale folder to go with it for $40 (half or tri-fold), and finally picked up a Dahle stack cutter (14" width up to a 1" stack) on eBay for $200 shipped.

Find your local state surplus property office. Ours is open to the public daily with set pricing. Each week and item is there it's price gets reduced until someone buys it. If it still does not sell they take all the non-sellers and bunder them in a big lot and auction the lot off on govdeals. Point is I'm saying id any of you get these sort of orders that you can be creative and look around a bit to find amazing deals on equipment that will do the job for you. Just be sure the place allows you to power something up to verify the page count, functionality, etc.... also do some research on the model to be sure it's well regarded as a good machine and still has parts and supplies available.

These 3 peices have since paid for themselves many times over. :)