• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

should I come back after lunch?

ucmj22

Payday is late again. Should I just go home at lunch, and not come back until they have a check, or a Dir. Dep. drops in my account?

Locals Find!

Payday is late again. Should I just go home at lunch, and not come back until they have a check, or a Dir. Dep. drops in my account?

You can report him for not paying you on time. I am not sure who exactly you call but it should be on those employee rights posters that are required.

Putting up with that crap is ridiculous. Someone doesn't pay me on time they better have a damn good reason like the bank burned down or the fed shut the bank down. Other than that I don't care if your wife died on the way to the bank get me my money.

CS-SignSupply-TT

How long has this been going on; telltale signs;past explanations; do you need the job more than he/she needs you; what would you do if you walked? Is there something going on inside you that is just BUSTING to get out? are you ready to JUST DO IT?

Locals Find!

:omg2: Are you serious? That's a heck of a thing to say! :doh: What if someone were to say that to you? If you said that to my face, you'd likely lose a tooth or two! :banghead:

I was just making a point. I wouldn't actually say that to someones wife who just died. (Well, maybe depends on whose wife, I guess. I know a few people who wouldn't cry over theirs) I may be an a$$ but, even I have some boundaries. (Not Many Just Some)

ucmj22

I will be down in Herrin on the 15th. You want me to straighten him up? :Big Laugh

Take me back with you!

CiberSupply-TT said:
How long has this been going on; telltale signs;past explanations; do you need the job more than he/she needs you; what would you do if you walked? Is there something going on inside you that is just BUSTING to get out? are you ready to JUST DO IT?

been about 6-8 months now averaging only one ontime payment per month. I dont NEED this job, as I am confident I could get another job with comparable pay on short notice if i needed to. it has gotten to the point where they dont even answer my texts or calls anymore when I ask about it on payday. I just figured that the only way to get through would be to, from now on, not show up to work until the check hits the bank. if that means the check doesnt come in till tuesday, then I got a 4 day weekend. They have said before when I complained, "have we ever not paid you?" the answer is no,... eventually. so when they call me for not coming in, I will say, "have I ever not come in to work?"

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That could possibly be the most retarded thing you've ever said....

Well, it's at least in the top 100 things he's ever said. In fact, maybe even the top 1,000 things he said. Actually, everything he says is............... :ROFLMAO:

I'll bet 'Willie the Worm' wrote that the first time around while he was at the doctor's office again. :clapping:

CS-SignSupply-TT

sigh!!! I spent three years "...hopin' and prayin' and prayin' and hopin'..." the payroll would HIT when it was supposed to. Otherwise, the check was in the mail and I would receive it the following Monday or Tuesday. Then I had to "play the float"...yadda!yadda!yadda! Alas, sooner or later you will come to the conclusion it is time to move on.

Locals Find!

You can judge my comment all you want. I get paid when I work. PERIOD. If I come in & work 40 hours for you and payday comes you better be handing me my money.

Last person tried to pull that stunt with me of please wait to get paid I walked off with the filing cabinet of customer files and opened my first ever business.

"Last person tried to pull that stunt with me of please wait to get paid I walked off with the filing cabinet of customer files and opened my first ever business"

so you stole his stuff????

Gino

Premium Subscriber
You can judge my comment all you want. I get paid when I work. PERIOD. If I come in & work 40 hours for you and payday comes you better be handing me my money.

Last person tried to pull that stunt with me of please wait to get paid I walked off with the filing cabinet of customer files and opened my first ever business.

Yeah, right. You walked off with a full filing cabinet. Bet you looked funny walking down the street carrying a filing cabinet.

:Oops: Oh.... wait............ Now I know what you mean. :banghead: You came back while he wasn't watching and stole his accounts. You didn't literally steal cabinets. :doh: What was I thinking... ??

Locals Find!

"Last person tried to pull that stunt with me of please wait to get paid I walked off with the filing cabinet of customer files and opened my first ever business"

so you stole his stuff????

No, I took my payment in the form of those filing cabinets. She closed the doors permanently a week later. Well, before I ever opened those drawers. I was going to get screwed. I saw the books I knew what was going down. I protected myself.

ucmj22

then it's time to move on... it's not an easy world out there right now but if you have something else lined up then do it.

I have feelers out, but quite frankly, I could get a job at walmart, and deliver pizzas on the week end and make the same money.

Ponto

I understand and appreciate the challenges and difficulties with operating a business but would only allow that to happen once......simply not acceptable!!!

JP

Gino

Premium Subscriber
No, I took my payment in the form of those filing cabinets. She closed the doors permanently a week later. Well, before I ever opened those drawers. I was going to get screwed. I saw the books I knew what was going down. I protected myself.

Still yet another admission of guilt in the art of stealing. You actually stole filing cabinets with your bosses personal and business information in them without any approval. You were the employee, you don't dictate how your boss pays. You originally agreed to money or a check. Their not paying you one week doesn't equal out to you stealing from the company. You sir... are a liar and thief all in one. Stealing is not a form of protecting oneself. It is a means of going to jail. Do you do anything on the up & up ??

Okay, sorry for the :thread

HulkSmash

Either 1. You're lying that you "Took them as payment"
or 2. You actually did take them, and you think it's ok... <--- that's a problem.