• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Should i get this used panel saw?

401Graphics

There is a shop near me selling their panel saw. Its a Safety Speed Cut C4. They are selling it for $750 (about half the cost new).
Its not often i need a panel saw. And im also limited on space. But should i get it anyways? I'm on the fence!!!!!!!! :frustrated:

[video=youtube;xYtVu7LB5og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYtVu7LB5og[/video]

attachment.php

Attachments

• 25474-01-1000.jpg
    25474-01-1000.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 506

letterman7

Even at that price if it's in good shape it's a steal. I've had mine for 18 years or so and it's still going strong. Just recently I'd considered purchasing the extensions for the sides but for 90% of the stuff I cut it's perfect. And portable, too, if you need that.

GB2

Old Member
I have an H4 for sale with a Stand, Wheel Kit, Mid-Fence, Hold Down Bar, and Stop Gauge advertised locally for $1200...make me an offer!

Attachments

• H4 Panel Saw.jpg
    H4 Panel Saw.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 240

ams

Very very useful, I wish I had one. In fact if that one was close to me, I would have bought it myself. You won't regret it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We got ours many years ago. Practically don't use our table saw at all anymore. If you don't use it a lot right up front, you will definitely grow into using it more and more. The price is good and the usefulness is fantastic. You won't be sorry. Put it as far away from any printing as you can.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
We've got the space so we've got a huge 3.2m table saw. But if space is limited. Don't see why not. With signage you don't need any more than straight cuts. probably be easier than loading a table saw.

401Graphics

So I looked at it again today, tested it out and checked to see what it had for add-ons. It has the folding stand, Wheels, Lower extensions, Vacuum attachment, and quick stop gauge (but i think the stops themselves are missing). I believe he said it was around 15 years old.
Offered him $650 for it and he accepted. I was all ready with my trailer to bring it home, then he tells me he needs to use it for about another week or 2 cuz hes fixing up his house (hes selling his house and moving to Florida)

:pops_blinking:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He probably didn't think it would sell so quick. Pay him when he's finished. Tell him to get his stuff done within 14 days or you're not coming back.

Kottwitz-Graphics

Yeah, my luck, he would end up selling it to "a buddy".

That would pi $$ me off...

But yeah, I'd jump on it... I saw one for sale on Craigslist for $400, and when I called, he had "just sold it"....

I've been looking at that panel saw kit from swap saw...

Kottwitz-Graphics

Yeah, my luck, he would end up selling it to "a buddy".

That would pi $$ me off...

But yeah, I'd jump on it... I saw one for sale on Craigslist for $400, and when I called, he had "just sold it"....

I've been looking at that panel saw kit from swap saw...

Funny thing. I looked at Craigslist this morning and found a 6' saw trax for sale for $600... I mostarted likely will be picking that bad boy up Monday...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Omg, Gino...thanks for the laugh....of course, I have no idea what you actually sound like in person, so I just added my own sarcastic tone to it...I guess that's what made it so funny (at least, to me)...

Well, you're close enough sailor..... c'mon up and talk with us sometime, buster........................ :rolleyes:

d fleming

Realize this is an old thread. I have that exact saw. Bought it new in 2000. I couldn't live without it, lol. I keep telling myself I am going to buy the extensions.....