• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out from SoCal -2010 Camaro Vehicle wrap sin or not?

built4speed

:omg2: Hello dudes and dudesses! I'm a graphic designer / website designer and when i first saw this 2010 Camaro vehicle wrap I thought it was a major SIN to wrap this beautiful beast, but now i think it looks pretty cool! It was done by an East coast sign company - Vision Sign - probably not supposed to put a link in here, so you can check it out here visionsign.net if this link gets removed. http://www.visionsign.net/vision/about/news-and-events/

Also grabbed before and after pics.

picture.php

picture.php

:cool1: or NOT?

Last edited by a moderator:

Replicator

Welcome !

I must disagree with you.

The wrap quality may be fantastic, but the car looks horrible like that . . . Sorry !

mrchips

I drove around in one this summer for a week (rental).......you can't drive it anywhere or park it without turning heads. Company name on the doors is all that's needed.....IMHO

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!

Mader Design

Why? Because there is no tribal flames, barbed wire, or diamond tread fills?

I agree it looks terrible. I sure wouldn't drive it like that. And not because there isn't tribal flames, barbed wire, or diamond tread fills. It's because the design is horrible, the branding on the side looks like it was created in Microsoft Word. Basically looks like a Window 98 desktop wallpaper. Not much design went into this.

cptcorn

adad
I think the design is fantastic... its simple... something 95% of the shops don't produce.

Brand recognition at its finest.

Logo should have been further to the left, and the lower bumper area looks like they half ass patched in a piece (noticed the directions of the symbols)

weaselboogie

I don't think the design is that bad myself. It sure beats the majority of them out there.

Agreed. It's not revolutionary, but it looks somewhat like a corporate car. Except for the car itself, the design is simple, a bit boring , but clean and simple. ... corporate.

Brands Imaging

Why? Because there is no tribal flames, barbed wire, or diamond tread fills?

thank god!!! at least someone understands that updated white trash mobiles dont make a good wrap!!! I'm so sick of the tribal and fellers pushed crappy graphics...

whatever happened to good clean designs? whats wrong with a simple but edgy corporate look? People rely too much on these prepared "monstor fills" and aurora graphics....

even though the link wasnt allowed....follow it and see what the vehicle was ACTUALLY used for and WHO it was for....looks great!!