Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shout out to Big Fish(gloss photo paper)

Discussion in 'Vendor Shout Out' started by sfr table hockey, Jun 11, 2012.

1. sfr table hockey

sfr table hockey Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2009
    Alberta
    Just a shout out to Big Fish and the Gloss Photo Paper for solvent. 36” x 100’ roll.

Prints real nice and once dry very scratch resistant and seems very durable. Printed with Rolands EcosolMax and a made profile fine2 settings

Had a big job come up (well big for me) where I ran 2 full rolls of poster flowchart prints 75 total. That’s not even the amazing part…… I did it on a converted CJ 500……. And only went through two moon phases,

Actually it was between 18 to 20 hrs but they look great on the gloss photo paper. A few more rolls on order. Originally they wanted something laminated as well but after seeing the test print they liked it as was with no laminate.

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    Right on thanks Lyle glad its working out good for ya and thanks for the plug I really appreciate that!

:U Rock: