• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out to BigFish

Flame

I just want to say, BigFish is the man. He's smart, funny, muscular, attractive, knows his way around the...um...sign shop, definitely knows how to say things to make a person smile, is so smooth you just want to run your hands through his media.

And did I mention has good vinyl at great prices?

:rock-n-roll: Bigfish

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Your too funny man!!! Lol so it worked out good, thats great! lol run your hands through my media thats hilarious!

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I just want to say, BigFish is the man. He's muscular, attractive, knows his way around the...um...sign shop, definitely knows how to say things to make a person smile, is so smooth you just want to run your hands through his media.

:rock-n-roll: Bigfish

So that's why they call you flame... :omg:

GypsyGraphics

I just want to say, BigFish is the man. He's smart, funny, muscular, attractive, knows his way around the...um...sign shop, definitely knows how to say things to make a person smile, is so smooth you just want to run your hands through his media. And did I mention has good vinyl at great prices?

who cares about the vinyl.... i mean ...umm... that's really good to know.

oh how's he smell... pretty nice i'd imagine... no fishy smell?

BadAss

Yeah, Josh just sent me some of the Poster Paper. Awesome stuff, Prints great and nice and thick. (The poster Paper that is) M*

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes guys my biggest advantages are below, these are things everyone should be getting even if your far away.

Window Perf Vinyl $0.41 sq.ft (Best Perf you will use I guarantee it)
5 Mil Glossy Adhesive Vinyl $0.12 sq.ft (Great alternative to Oracal 3164)
Latex Heavy Poster Gloss $0.12 sq.ft (Nothing on the market this thick or this nice)
Latex Light Poster Gloss $0.09 sq.ft (Nothing of this quality comes close to my price)
Pressure Sensitive UV Laminates $0.12 sq.ft (Everyone else sells the same product for $0.22 sq.ft)

I have a killer fabric line also for latex and solvent, and fantastic products for the tradeshow industry and all the banner stand guys. If anyone needs a full price guide just shoot me your email and I will set you up!! Thanks for all the kind words!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Once again, you need an east coast ship point. Hint Hint.

I know I am super close to having it all put together. Im having a place in Indiana set up by next month but call me cause I know we spoke about some potential with a warehouse in your area and I would love to get more details on what we can do together. 714-369-3321

Josh

TheSnowman

I know I am super close to having it all put together. Im having a place in Indiana set up by next month but call me cause I know we spoke about some potential with a warehouse in your area and I would love to get more details on what we can do together. 714-369-3321

Josh
In Indiana?! Ok, send me some info!

Tim Aucoin

Yep... the poster paper is an amazing product, even at the price I have to pay to have it shipped up here! Next on my trial list is the vinyl and the perf! :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Also if you want to give away free stuff give us a shout :)

If you want some free stuff, I have a dumpster full right now. In fact, I'll give ya an extra $10 for your gas.............They're coming Monday morning to take it away, so ya better hurry.

Bannerday

The paper is good stuff and when Josh makes a mistake (or two) he fixes it.
He wants his customers to be happy. He stands by his word, can't ask for more than that.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The paper is good stuff and when Josh makes a mistake (or two) he fixes it.
He wants his customers to be happy. He stands by his word, can't ask for more than that.

Lol yes I do have some slips every now and then but I do my best to make it right! Thanks for the support!

:notworthy: