• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shout out to one of our sponsors here: PhotoTex

iSign

I just replied to a generous offer from PhotoTex, and look forward to trying out a sample!

Some of you might have seen a recent thread I posted about installing some competitors wall graphics product. Walter saw it & decided to introduce himself & the PhotoTex organization.

I always cringe when I get unsolicited emails from sign vendors, because my inbox gets stuffed enough already & I don't choose to subscribe to very much in the way of general informative content for that reason. When I first saw that my Signs101 PM inbox had a message from a vendor, I felt that same initial resistance.

I have to commend PhotoTex for a classy introduction, wishing me well with the competitor's product, and going out on a limb to invest in possible future business with me, by offering to send me a roll of PhotoTex.

I don't spend as much time here as I used to, but I've been a long time fan of Signs101, and any vendor who helps keep the lights on here, with their sponsorship, has every right to make sure those of us in need of a good wall graphics product will know all we need to know about his products.

Once I read the message, I fully appreciated Walter's marketing approach, even though my "spam radar" was tuned to high level resistance!
I decided I'd reciprocate with this shout out, and hopefully in the future & will have some direct experience to report with the product!
Thanks Walter!

Billct2

Good for Phototex. I think you will like it. Although I don't print it myself I have installed and and really liked it.

Vinylman

PhotoTex

Doug:

I know Walter and his entire staff personally. They have their distribution warehouse located in a town less than 10 miles from where I had my original shop set up. I have known Walter, his father, and the entire crew personally for years, and have been using the product for over 7 years. Walter has spent years and thousands of hours and miles traveling overseas to create the finest products on the market today that will go head to head with almost anything else out there. He and his team are continually looking for innovative and market useable products for our industry. I also know Lance, Walters #1 tech guy. He personally tests and runs every product they sell BEFORE any of us get their hands on it.

I know this sounds like a "puff"piece, but I know from face to face purchasing from the folks at Walters company that they go the extra mile EVERY TIME to see that we have great products to work with.

Regards, Bob Cole AKA Vinylman