• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out to signs365.com --thank you!!!

francisco2525

I received my large stickers today from signs365.com; unfortunately, the tube that the stickers were in was damaged by FedEx, causing damage to the stickers. I was helped very quickly and within 30 minutes a new set were put into production.

I just wished sometimes that FedEx would take care more of the packages.

TheSnowman

365 is good, but they were better when they'd use UPS. I don't get why they switched, but I have nothing but headaches from FedEx. UPS comes way earlier too.

Dennis422

365 is good, but they were better when they'd use UPS. I don't get why they switched, but I have nothing but headaches from FedEx. UPS comes way earlier too.

See, completely different by me. I prefer fedEx over UPS ("U people suck" as I call them)
I was happy when they switched.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
+1 for FedEx. They really seem to care about getting our business. Plus they are a little faster to the coasts for us.

Pat Whatley

FedEx is tremendously better here. UPS boxes come in looking like they ran over them with the truck and they're always filthy. FedEx stuff is clean and looks like it just got packed. FedEx also makes getting stuff held at the terminal as easy as clicking one button and it's always done. With UPS it was a pain and half the time they'd send it out on the truck anyway.